10 Reasons TO OWN A SHIH TZU
Lets count the ways Shih Tzu enrich our lives.
1. Couch, Meet Shih Tzu: Shih Tzu meet couch: If you want someone to snuggle up with you while you watch TV. A Shih Tzu is happy to oblige.
2. Space Saver: A Shih Tzu doesn't take up much room. At mere 7 to 16 pounds. Shih Tzu easily can share the seat with you.
3. Exercise-Whats's that?: Un like big, energetic retrievers or super-charged herding dogs theat need plenty of opportunities to run, A Shih Tzu idea of a good workout is playing with a ball or doggie toys inside the house.
4.Lots of xs and os: Shih Tzu don't hesitate to show their affection to one and all-especially to their own people.
5. In touch with one's self: Shih Tzu can amuse themselves. they love their people, but if their people are monentarily occupied elsewhere. a Shih Tzu doesn't get bent out of shape.
6.Roommate Wanted: The Shih Tzu small size makes this breed ideal for living in compact human spaces, such as apartments or condominiums.
7.Hair care: Unlike most other breeds, the Shih Tzu coat will contribute very little to any duct bunny pileups in your home because they hardly shed. If you hate to vacuum. Your shih Tzu won't force you to use the machine any more often than you would have otherwise.
8. May I Be Excused? Shih Tzu have adaptable bathroom manners. They can learn to use just about any kind of doggie bathroom: a dog litter box, newspapers or the great outdoors.
9, Little Dog, Big Courage:They're not weenies. the Shih Tzu compact size bellies his big-dog attitude. they're active and alert, and can make good watchdogs.
10. I Feel good: Unlike other purebreds, the Shih Tzu has relatively few health problems.